Is it Time to Retreat?
Yes! We will be hosting a virtual event. All are welcome!
Come hang out with other moms who “get” your journey
Who: Moms, grandmothers and other female caregivers of children who are deaf or hard of hearing who want to THRIVE
Join us for the 2021 MNI Retreat on April 10th.
When: 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at your house on Zoom. We’ll mail you supplies and fun goodies ahead of time, so the cut off to register is April 1st by 11:45 pm.
Why: This retreat offers moms and female caregivers a way to connect, support and learn from each other. Moms asked us for an overnight retreat more then 20 years ago. We can’t wait to see you! While this will be our first virtual one, the great news is that weather and distance shouldn’t matter! Moms have made lifelong friendships at these events; we hope you will, too.
Let’s come together to find more ways to THRIVE!
Sponsorships are available.
Would your company like to sponsor something in the event kit?
Can you or your organization sponsor a mom to attend?
Can you help us with a door prize, activity or snacks for a virtual event?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this event on our secure site here.
Fill your cup for a change.
Learn from other moms who “get it” and share what you have learned.
Spanish, ASL, Cued English Transliteration, or captioning provided with RSVP by April 1, 2021.
- Learn from Allison Cunningham, Au.D., a favorite presenter and pediatric audiologist who has a hearing difference herself
- Meet other moms sharing the journey of raising children who are deaf/hard of hearing at all levels
- Learn about resiliency and what does it mean for you and your child or family
- Get some downtime/uptime/with people who can share from the wisdom among us
- Try something new! (Yes, we have a craft activity and another option if needed!)
- Check with your nearest Parent Guide for more information